PROJECT ARCHITECT COMPANY PROFILE:
CDP is hand selecting candidates for a recognized industry leader., If selected, you’ll be advancing your career with an organization that values employees and actively invests in their success., This organization is a strong community partner and invests in the quality of life of their employees, community, and charitable organizations., This company has flexible hours and the sharpest office in Tulsa
Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Comprehensive benefits include:
- 401k with match,
- flexible hours
The ideal candidate needs to be able to work well with people at all levels of the firm and have architectural design and production experience. This candidate will be self-motivated and demonstrate a willingness to learn, share and contribute to our collaborative office environment.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Ability to adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve issues during construction.
- Maintain contact with existing clients.
- Create and administer schedule and budget.
- Review plans for quality assurance.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
PROJECT ARCHITECT BACKGROUND:
- Professional (NAAB Accredited) Degree in Architecture
- Strong Revit and production skills required
- Graphic communication skills to support a variety of presentation media: presentation drawings, marketing materials, feasibility studies, etc. Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills
- Skilled in analytical thinking, modeling, and rendering to support the design process
- Possess knowledge of building codes, specifications, and construction materials
- Public safety, civic, or detention experience a plus
PROJECT ARCHITECTNEXT STEPS:
- Advance Your Career – Apply Today.
PROJECT ARCHITECT Tulsa, OK