As a Program Manager, you will provide technical and fiscal management for a $50M+ engineering service contract to include management of multiple subcontractors. Excellent communication, organizational skills and Navy shipboard combat systems technical background required, and experience with 5-10 direct reports is desired. You will be responsible for coordinating numerous projects and efforts among multiple programs and entities nationwide and maintaining excellent working relationships with the customer while meeting business line growth goals. Ability to anticipate and manage growth and change in technical requirements is required. Assist is defining contract labor requirements and participate in recruiting qualified personnel. Working knowledge of ISO 9001 standards is preferred. We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security Clearance level Secret.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in an applicable
- Engineering, Mathematics, or Business discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) years of program management experience in Navy combat, weapons, and/or ancillary systems including LCS, DDG 1000 or Tomahawk missiles.
- Experience: Demonstrated experience managing one or more Contracts, each of which is valued at greater than ten (10) million dollars and involves management of at least two subcontractors.
Applicants must have an active security clearance and/or the ability to obtain and maintain a US government security clearance. Selected candidates will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements to obtain a DoD government-granted security clearance.
Individuals will be subject to a background investigation to include, but not limited to, criminal history, employment and education verification, drug testing, and creditworthiness.
- Ten (10) years of program management experience with Navy combat, weapons, and/or ancillary systems.
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering from an accredited university.