This is an opportunity to work for a company that values its employees and is always striving to be a positive influence in the community. Apply to become a part of a positive people-minded team!
Major poultry producer has immediate need for a Production Supervisors. Individual will:
- Train, direct and develop hourly employees
- Be responsible for quality and efficiency of assigned process
- Ensure quality of finished product
- Define and implement new methods of production to improve efficiency
Successful candidate will have:
- 4 or more years of supervisory experience in poultry processing.
- Previous 2nd processing experience required (cut-up, debone, WPL
- AA or BS degree desired but not required
In addition, individual should be familiar with HACCP, SPC and plant efficiencies as it relates to yield, lbs./birds pmh, line speeds and automatic process equipment.