Opportunity summary: As the Production Supervisor, you are responsible for managing plant employees to meet manufacturing and production schedules. You will be coordinating production operations and maintaining effective quality procedures and safety regulations for the facility.
How you will impact:
· Enforce plant safety regulations and encourage employees to become safety-conscious
· Manage manufacturing employees to include performance reviews and disciplinary actions
· Make recommendations to improve safety, environmental and health of the entire facility
· Manage the day-to-day operations of the shift with constant emphasis on safety, quality, delivery and cost
· Monitor production activities to eliminate waste and ensure adherence to production and shipping schedule
· Work with other team members to control and improve efficiencies, minimize labor overtime, downtime and repair expenses
· Control load factors and workflow to ensure maximum use of available capacity and effective use of labor, tools and equipment
What you need to succeed:
· High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent with 3 to 4 years of related experience
· Proven experience in operations, manufacturing, or supply chain
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Proven track record of effective problem-solving
· Ability to embrace continuous improvement
· Strong collaboration and teaming skills with stakeholders across functions
· Ability to coach and train employees
· Ability to be an on-shift resource for troubleshooting problems in the process as well as maintenance issues
· Ability to make independent, effective decisions
· Possess ability to be a self-directed team player
· Flexibility to work multiple shifts
What we offer:
Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability, and excellence.
Full benefits, eligible on day one of employment with generous 401K match.
Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies, and potential.
A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.