Production Supervisor – Night Shift X2 openings
Our food manufacturing client is looking to add two (2) Night Shift Production Supervisors to their facility located in Adell, WI. Our client is an industry-leader of dairy-based products. This schedule is a rotating 12 hour night shift with some weekend coverage.
Must Have Qualifications:
- High School education or higher
- Food or Beverage Manufacturing experience is required. Dairy experience a plus.
- 3-5 years of strong mechanical and operations leadership experience.
- Excellent leadership, problem solving and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal direction.
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented leader.
- Coordinate activities within all process areas ensuring product meets all defined schedule and quality requirements.
- Work with Operators to organize and maximize inclusion of all raw materials to be utilized in production process.
- Implement and enforce safety and regulatory programs to ensure safe operation of the facility.
- Lead and supervise all production personnel in functional areas.
- Establish education and development programs for employees including SOP’s, quality specifications, safety and job expectations.
- Ensure inventory accuracy and timely completion of all shift reports.
- Responsible for nightly production reporting.
- Help develop the weekly and/or monthly production schedule.
- Coordinate and schedule equipment repairs with maintenance as necessary.