The Production Manager – EDT has the responsibility for directing the facility to support overall business objectives including managing all aspects of daily production, including inventory accuracy, maintaining sanitation, and assisting the EHS manager with the implementation of the Safety programs and policies of the Evaporative Dryer Technology (EDT) area. The Production Supervisors will report to the Production Manager.
- 5-7 years previous management experience in a food grade operation.
- Background in dairy, evaporators, and/or drying technologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of plant operation procedures and business system software applications.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred