Chemical Engineering Production Manager
Location: Cleveland, OH
This person will work as a Production Manager for a medium sized PSM regulated specialty chemical manufacturing plant located in Cleveland, OH with other US and overseas sites. This person will be responsible for three shifts and one process engineer using batch reactors and filtration. About 40% of the role will be supervision of the line and the other 60% will be optimizing the manufacturing process and improving the training program. This chemical business was recently purchased by a new company who own other chemical plants and are infusing the plant with cash to make plant wide improvements.
We are a life sciences recruiting firm specializing in biotech, healthcare, hospital, medical devices, pharmaceutical, physician and science roles across the U.S. We have a deep understanding of our industries, as well as industry and location specific recruiting challenges. We embrace those challenges and break through recruiting roadblocks.