Position: Process Engineer
Job ID: (MH19-22)
Location: Memphis, TN area
Compensation: $75-90K “range” 2-5 years of experience
Benefits: Excellent Benefit Pkg, with Nice Perks & Relocation Package
POSITION SUMMARY: This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 2-5 years of engineering experience in an automated heavy manufacturing environment. The position is specifically designed to advance the individuals career with professional development and promotion through the ranks.
- Process Engineer will work with leadership and the equipment operators to improve efficiencies on the production line by pursuing technological improvement, continuous improvement or equipment changes.
- Maintain safety measures as a top priority
- Assist with continuous improvement and the development of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Participate in the training of new production line workers, create work instructions and safety procedures.
- Work with plant management to reach personal and professional goals in order to advance within the company.
- Position will require you to lead internal and external personnel when the need arises.
- BS Degree required. Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial is preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic PLC knowledge in a manufacturing environment
- Should be mechanically inclined and accustomed to working with manufacturing equipment like PLCs, Motors, Conveyor systems, stacking equipment, some robotics, etc.
- Strong background using MS Office products, especially Excel