Process Design Engineer
Location: Joliet, IL
Compensation: $90,000 to $115,000, 6% bonus, possibly more, Relo Assistance available (move goods, temp living, realtors fees and closing costs), 9/80 schedule in the summer
What’s In It For You?
· There are $30MM in capital projects planned for 2023, which means you can get your hands on a lot of different things; the hiring manager said that as a procedure, they do not yank people off of projects, so you follow these projects from beginning to end
· You will be joining a high-performance team of 7 people (4 engineers and 3 contractors) and there is an opportunity here for someone more senior to help lead the group, or for someone at a junior or mid-career level to step up and contribute
· This is a large facility with a significant amount of resources, not only in the form of capital, but also in terms of human resources – they have several experts on-site and within the company who can serve as resources on projects
· If you already live in this area, you know how great it is to be in proximity to a world-class city. If you don’t – the city, located about 90 minutes from here, offers unlimited dining options, entertainment options and two International airports (O’Hare and Midway)
What You Will be Doing:
· You will be doing front-end design, equipment specification and selection, simulation, and startup of projects ranging from $100K to $5MM. This is currently a group of 7 and will likely grow to 11 and supports all areas of the plant (1,000 employees at this facility).