Printing Department Manager (job description)
We have partnered with a Global Packaging and Printing Company to lead a search for their Printing Department Manager role near Cincinnati Ohio.
• 5-10 Years experience in Leadership in the Manufacturing (Printing, Packaging or Automation Industry Preferred)
• Bachelor’s Degree (or Associate’s Degree and 10 years relevant experience)
• US Citizen
• Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Printing Department, including Safety, Product Quality, Material Waste, and Labor.
• Also, involved in the Strategic Planning, Budgeting, Capital Investment, and Organizational Development
• Primary Responsibilities: Operational responsibility for the Printing Department.
• Directs and leads the Printing Department to meet objectives:
• Develop and manage the department’s operating budget, capital spending, strategic planning, and inventory.
• Responsible for managing the department budget.
• Supervises Managers and others in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Manage and implement safety initiatives.
• Ensure quality standards are being met.
• Participate in Preventative and Corrective Action Process
• Participate in Research Development activities.
• Create a culture which encourages participation, innovation, and process improvement. Foster an environment of commitment and teamwork.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers.
• Instill a culture of openness, honesty, and integrity through solid associate relation practices and communication.
Key Performance Metrics:
• Operating Budget
• CCN (Target — internal / external)
• Inventory (accuracy > 99%)
• Review each of the above as information made available (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.)
• Develop action plans to improve moving forward.
Very Competitive Compensation and Relocation Assistance Provided for the right candidate if necessary.