We are searching for a Principal Engineer with deep computer vision experience for an exciting healthcare biotech start-up. The Principal Engineer will work directly with the CEO / CTO providing guidance and support to the company’s deep computer vision innovation. An ideal candidate will have extensive AI/ML/CV experience and Deep Learning Skills.
Requirements for Principal Engineer – Deep Computer Vision:
- PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject from a top-tier university.
- 8+ years’ work experience in computer vision and image processing within a fast paced environment.
- Experience in life sciences.
- Proven project delivery experience in Deep Computer Vision and conditional GANs, Vision Transformers, Diffusion Models; project experience.
- Authored publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e. g. NeurIPS, CVPR, ICML, ICLR, ICCV, ECCV).
- Hands-on experience with GAN and Vision Transformers architectures in the past.
- Familiarity with Image Processing Python and Matlab libraries.
- Good Exposure on Deep Learning frameworks like Pytorch.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.Great interpersonal and communication skills.Experience in developing and debugging in C/C++, Python, or C#
Responsibilities of the Principal Engineer – Deep Computer Vision:
- Partner with product, medical affairs, business and application development to build AI healthcare products
- Help establish, develop and protect technical know-how of the company’s computer vision innovation, including IP
- Supervise and develop novel computer vision algorithms, both internally and subsequently for next-gen product line.
Occupational Category: 5-1252 Software Developers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer