Role: Pre-Sales/Biz Dev Expert
Location: Fully Remote
What Will You Do?
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Expert to support our operations in a wide variety of activities that require both technical and commercial skills.
- Assist the sales team in qualifying enterprise customer needs’ and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Supporting clients and prospects by providing solutions to technical questions
- Developing, planning, and conducting technical demonstrations of our solutions for prospects, existing customers and partners
- Generation of product demo scripts/ scenarios and maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Staying current on product developments/releases in order to fully support the client engagement journey, i.e. demo, POC, value validation
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including business drivers, evolving business needs, regulations, etc.
- Represent and advocate the customer needs/challenges within the company, closely liaising with the R&D/Product team
- Support the sales team to meet quarterly and yearly revenue goals/targets
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years experience in Pre-Sales roles
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Domain/CRM system
- Ability to closely support the Sales process
- Ability to acquire new pre-sales skills and domain knowledge to support our clients
- Determined, success-driven, capable of overachieving goals
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, including technical and business concepts
- Experience in selling to enterprise accounts
- Native English with superb verbal skills and corporate-level written capabilities
- Spanish speaking