** Hybrid – in office Tue, Wed, Thu **
Our client, is a global supplier in the Industrial Machinery Manufacturing Industry supporting broad range of industries, this position focused in pulp and paper. Due to rapid growth and successful new business development, we are seeking a Power Systems Project Engineer who will be responsible for the project management, design, development, and delivery of high quality, innovative electrical and control engineering projects that improve plant productivity, reliability, and sustainability for their North American customers.
Opportunities available to work out of regional offices in FL, GA, OR or PA.
- Estimate, design, and commission medium voltage (MV) and high voltage (HV) industrial electrical power systems
- Perform and review electrical system studies: short circuit, load flow, arc flash protection and coordination, grounding, harmonic, etc
- Perform protection and control systems design and settings
- Articulate design concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide project management and oversee project coordination to ensure accurate billing, time accounting, and financial reporting
- Consult and negotiate with customers to prepare specifications, explain proposals, and present engineering reports
- Prepare and evaluate tender and construction packages
- Assist with large capital project development, including feasibility studies, project scope definitions, preliminary engineering designs, and capital cost estimates