50 Non union manufacturing employees, facility running 24/5, continuous manufacturing- management of all operations w/ P&L responsibility.
Performs supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
· Partners with HR to create and maintain a formal Human Capital plan for the facility, including a facility succession plan.
· Leads efforts to develop organizational capability via Human Capital processes including performance feedback, recruitment and selection, Salary Planning processes, incentive plan alignment, performance recognition, and differentiation.
· Oversees Continuous Improvement at the facility and leads efforts to establish a Continuous Improvement culture.
· Provides strategic and directional EHS focus, and facilitates and leads EHS discussions. Implements and maintains effective two-way communications and provides time and resources for employee training and development. Actively endorses and promotes EHS policies and integrated management systems.
· Develops plans for the maximum utilization of materials, machines, and employees to ensure plant profitability.
· Operates the plant within budget requirements.
· Oversees and directs the professional development of all plant associates.
· Coordinates efficient use of corporate resources by cooperating with assigned resources and capitalizing on manufacturing and administrative strengths.
· Sources and maintains technological knowledge of advancements in equipment or processes.
· Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and the building. Establishes and maintains superior plant housekeeping standards.
· Develops and maintains positive community relations.
· Ensures organizational compliance with all local, state, and federal regulatory agencies. Promotes affirmative action and equal employment opportunity.
· Acts as a safety leader and puts safety first in all responsibilities. Drives world class safety at the facility.
· Prioritizes, schedules, and delegates work assignments. Directly supervises the assigned members of the operational team to ensure the achievement of operational goals.
· Ensures that all plant associates adhere to all policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Oversees the establishment of production schedules and the production control process to ensure timely delivery of customers’ products.
· Evaluates, recommends, and implements improvements in methods and processes to increase productivity and quality and eliminate waste.
Key for this role:
To manage and coordinate overall plant operations, drive operational excellence, and deliver on our commitments by ensuring that we deliver the highest quality product, at the lowest possible cost, and meet our customers’ delivery requirements, in accordance with company policies and procedures. P&L responsibility for a facility with 50+ employees and a high level of manufacturing complexity.