Directs facility operation to ensure all production targets are reached and high-quality products are delivered on-time and within budget while ensuring all safe working practices and requirements are met. Ensures and improves the safety, performance, productivity, efficiency, and profitability of all departments in the operation utilizing effective methods and strategies. Provides the leadership, technical expertise, and process controls to allow department managers to succeed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Promotes a safe working environment following company, state and federal safety polices, regulations, and laws.
- Provides leadership, development, and management to all team members to promote a positive company culture and individual growth.
- Coordinates, managers, and monitors the productivity of the plant.
- Ensure that all key performance indicators (KPIs) and goals are achieved, production operation targets are reached, on-time delivery of higher quality products is met, and inventory is controlled.
- Leads and motivates multi-disciplinary teams and develops an effective production team.
- Improves processes and policies in support of organizational goals related to quality and customer service for all departments.
- Ensures that all departments meet national and international compliance standards.
- Controls and manages facility infrastructure and equipment to ensure operational readiness and uptime within a set budget.
- Implements quality improvement principles to the production process resulting in improved employee productivity.
- Coordinates with the quality assurance personnel to ensure acceptable standards are met and generates positive feedback from customers.
- Prepares and controls operational budget plans and effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans for operational activities and facility uptime.
- Directs work, appraises performance, rewards and corrects employee as needed ensuring complaints are addressed and problems are solved.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the on-going needs of the organization.