We are searching for a Plant Manager for a highly regarded composites manufacturing site in Western North Carolina. The Plant Manager will oversee a 450 employee, 24/7 operation and have full P&L responsibilities.
Requirements for the Plant Manager:
- Bachelor Degree in engineering, preferably, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering, or related discipline.
- 10+ years of progressive manufacturing experience
- 7+ years’ in a leadership role in chemicals manufacturing, including P&L responsibilities.
- A track record of accomplishment driving high performing manufacturing teams
- Strong mentoring and leadership skills. Turn around experience, including leading cultural change, KPI driven.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing operations, project planning, cost control and program management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to influence others and interact effectively at all levels within an organization.
- Proven track record of success in implementing programs and business initiatives.
- Well versed in Lean Six Sigma methodology. Certification preferred.
- Strong internal and external communication, and team-building skills.
- Agile mindset with the ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities
- An understanding of the global market.
- Experience in expanding plant sites preferred.
- Experience in ISO and FDA quality and standards preferred.
Occupational category: 11-1021 General and Operations Managers
: Please apply using the form or send your resume to Debbie Winkelbauer