Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management, Agriculture or related discipline plus at least 6 years related work experience. Specifically:
- Must have at least 4 years of poultry processing experience
- Must have 1st processing experience
- Must have already achieved the level of Superintendent or above
- Previous experience leading a team of Supervisors and hourly employees
- Must be able to organize multiple protocols/projects and complete on schedule. Able to develop protocols and processes and deploy.
- Able to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and functional level.
- Requires prior supervisory experience.
- Must be able to communicate to all levels of the organization; possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience with various industry accepted procedures, including HACCP, SPC, etc., and plant efficiency as it related to yield, lbs./birds, pmh, line speeds and automatic process equipment.
Primary responsibility of this position is to provide leadership in the day-to-day supervision of the staff to achieve required production and quality standards in a safe manner while maintaining positive working relationships with the production group. Specifically, this role: