Financial Services Manager – Food Manufacturing
Quincy, WA (onsite)
Plan, organize and direct all functions of office services including Payroll, Shipping and Inventory Control, Accounts Payable, Grower Accounting, and receptionist responsibilities to ensure accurate and timely accounting practices.
Daily supervision of front office staff, Shipping and Inventory Clerk, and Accounts Payable Clerk to ensure accurate and timely performance of their respective duties.
- Responsible for Seed and Grower accounting activities.
- Collaborate with HR to administer Payroll and Benefits for administrative and salaried staff.
- Order and maintain all office equipment and supplies.
- Oversight for maintaining pack reports, product receiving, dry supply receiving, and repack scheduling records.
- Responsible for all administrative communications with various plant departments, corporate offices, and other plants.
- Ensure Grower Accounting, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Shipping, third-party Warehouse Inventory and reconciliation functions are accurate.
- Communicate clear and concise goals and standards to team members.
- Identifies opportunities for cost savings in assigned areas; recommends and implements policy or process changes as needed.
- Prepares, negotiates, analyzes, and/or reviews contracts for equipment, supplies, materials, services, and products (in conjunction with corporate purchasing when appropriate).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- General Finance/Accounting background with a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three to five years’ experience.
- Working knowledge of basic business and management principles as applied to resource allocation, leadership techniques, staff and resource coordination, strategic planning, and HR modeling.
- Microsoft Office (with strong Excel knowledge) and Dynamics 365 Business Central software experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills and basic understanding of hardware with the ability to train others.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory and communication skills.
- Beyond proficient time management and organization skills.
- Ability to coordinate and promote a team environment to include managing and coaching while motivating others to reach company goals and objectives.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to plan and see beyond the horizon.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends when needed.