We are seeking a Physician who is board certified in hospice and palliative medicine to join a growing not for profit hospice and palliative organization in the Triad region of North Carolina. We are one of the longest operating not-for-profit hospice organizations in North Carolina and provide coverage to a 8 county area.
- Possess an unencumbered license to practice medicine in North Carolina.
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with either an MD or DO degree.
- Current board certification in hospice and palliative medicine.
- Current, unencumbered DEA certification/license.
- Reports to the Medical Director
- Cover a 15 patient hospice house and lead a homecare team of NPs and RNs.
- provides clinical leadership and expertise in palliative medicine in order to promote optimal care.
- competitive compensation package of $190,000 to $235,000
- CME allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Participation in 403(b) and 457(b) plan(s), subject to the plans’ eligibility criteria
- PTO, medical, dental, paid life, and opportunities to purchase additional coverage at affordable group rates.