We are seeking a Physician Assistant or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join a Community based Mental Health Provider in beautiful northern California. We are looking for a patient focused provider who is able to provide professional mental health services to a variety of patients. We believe it is a great opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and challenge your skills while working in the mental health field. We offer therapy and counseling for individuals of all ages: adults, teens and children.
Qualifications and Duties
- Candidates need to have a current CA license, or be able to obtain.
- Highly prefer mental health experience.
- Providers see on average 20 patients per day.
- Monday-Friday schedule, with no call or weekends
Compensation and Benefits
We offer very competitive compensation with a salary of $115,000 to $150,000, based on experience.
- excellent benefit package to include
- paid time off,
- continuing education allowance,
- licensing reimbursement,
- health benefits,
- life insurance,
- relocation assistance