Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Queens, New York
· At our client they focus on improving the health of their patients’ and the communities they serve by providing New Yorkers with high-quality, team-based, coordinated care.
Our client is a multi-specialty outpatient medical facility, located in Queens, featuring a state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center and newly renovated multi-specialty Physician Offices.
Equipped with the latest technology, warm staff, large parking lot, and easy access via public transportation; our client is becoming widely known for bridging the gap between quality healthcare and a convenient patient experience.
Our client has successfully recruited top physicians from around NYC to join its medical family.; and the Team offers a wide array of health services, including but not limited to: Women’s Health (OBGYN), Endocrinology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Radiology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Pain Management, Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Workers Comp. & No-Fault care, in addition to its 5 operating room Ambulatory Surgery Center..
Requirements of the Physician Assistant Orthopedic
· Graduate of a Physician Assistant education program registered by the New York State Education Department.
· Certification as a Physician Assistant from a New York State approved accrediting body.
· Must possess current, unrestricted New York State license or be eligible for licensure
· Must possess active Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
· Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required but both strongly preferred
· Bilingual: English/Spanish
* Shifts can be 7am -3pm or 8am to 4pm as needed. Mon-Fri
* Glendale is a neighborhood in the west-central portion of the New York City borough of Queens. It is bounded by Forest Hills and Kew Gardens to the east, Ridgewood to the west, Woodhaven to the south, and Middle Village to the north.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $135,000.00 – $155,000.00 per year