We are seeking a Physician Assistant (PA) to join our Red Bluff, CA clinic. Providers deliver assessments, counseling and ongoing medication management, in an interdisciplinary team, to ensure the combination of therapy techniques and medication are used for the best patient outcomes. This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Job Qualifications and Duties
- New graduate or experienced PA-C.
- Current CA license.
- Prior mental health experience or a passion to learn.
- Monday-Friday schedule, with no call or weekends
- Training Program
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work/Life Balance: Monday-Friday schedule, no call or weekends
- Admin Support: Full administrative support in-clinic.
- Compensation: Competitive base salary.
- Benefits: Robust & generous package including CME Allowance, 401k, Medical, PTO. Paid Holidays.
- Salary Range– $115,000 to $145,000
- Relocation budget.