We are seeking a full-time licensed Physical Therapist to join our home health care team. As a Physical Therapist, you will be responsible for providing in-home physical therapy services to patients in the Tyler, Texas area.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a licensed Physical Therapist with a passion for providing exceptional care to patients in their home environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
• Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients based on their specific needs and goals.
• Evaluate patient’s progress and adjust treatment plans accordingly.
• Communicate and collaborate with other members of the healthcare team, including physicians, nurses, and occupational therapists.
• Educate patients and their families on exercises and techniques to improve mobility and strength.
• Document patient progress and treatment plans in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Adhere to all state and federal regulations related to physical therapy practice.
• Current in State Physical Therapy license.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a clinical or home health setting.
• Strong knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals.
• Ability to work independently and manage a caseload of patients.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.