TITLE: Physical Therapist
LOCATION: Columbus, Ohio
Now is your chance to join a top hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for individuals who share the same values.
You could live or work in a small town close to Columbus, Ohio so you can be offered all the amenities of a small town and big city at the same time?
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on..
What they are looking for:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science in Allied Health Professions in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
• Current license as a Physical Therapist in the State of Ohio.
Hours and compensation potential:
• Position is 8am-4:30pm. This is for outpatient and they will cross train to inpatient.
• The position will offer a range between $34.00hrhr-$52.00hr depending on experience and a full benefit package including a sign on bonus of $30K.
What you will be doing:
• The Physical Therapist is responsible for evaluating patients, interpreting the findings, developing an appropriate plan of care, and delivering quality care to help patients attain maximum functional level.
• Care will be provided to patients of all ages from neonate, infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult to geriatric.
• The therapist needs to demonstrate knowledge in caring for orthopedic and neurological involved patients.
•The department has a great team and the director is well respected. This is for outpatient and they will cross train to inpatient.