Physical Therapist Assistant – PTA
Location: Great Neck, NY (West Long Island – 10 miles East of Queens)
- Measuring & recording Residents’ motor function, strength & muscle performance.
- Assists physical therapists in developing treatment plans.
- Observe Residents and write progress reports.
- Evaluate the capability of Residents to function independently.
- Assist Residents in carrying out specific exercises.
- Treat Residents with varieties of techniques, like stretching and massage.
- Help Residents use necessary equipment and devices.
- Educate Residents how to exercise properly to strengthen muscle & improve mobility.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Graduate of an accredited PTA Program.
- Current New York State PTA License.
- Experience is a plus.