Our client operates multiple locations throughout the greater Washington, DC Metro Market (including Virginia and Maryland). They are seeking to expand over the course of 2023.
- Responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation
- Establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient’s capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician
- Set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient’s condition, and educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy method
- Develops a plan of care for each physical therapy patient
- Provides skilled physical therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates, and modifies care to meet goals of physical therapy interventions
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient
- A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- State licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state where the Physical Therapist will be practicing.
- CPR for Healthcare Providers certification.
- Experience with electronic medical records.
- Collaborate in a decentralized organization.
- Knowledge of CPT & ICD-10 coding procedures, Medicare, third-party billing. Workers Compensation insurance and its unique features and requirements.
- Dental insurance & Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance
- Health insurance (and Health savings account)
- Life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- Retirement plan
- Continuous Education