Job Title: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) Doctor
Job Overview: We are seeking a skilled and passionate Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR) Doctor to join our healthcare team. As a PMR Doctor, you will be responsible for providing excellent medical care to our patients who require physical medicine and rehabilitation services. We are seeking an individual who enjoys inpatient work and can potentially take on a program directorship role if needed. This is a full-time position, and we offer scribe support and APP support as the census grows. Additionally, we will provide support to help the PMR Doctor build an outpatient program if interested.
- Conduct patient assessments and develop individualized care plans
- Provide medical care and rehabilitation services to patients with physical disabilities, chronic pain, or injuries
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare teams to provide comprehensive patient care
- Manage medical procedures such as injections, nerve blocks, and electrodiagnostic testing
- Provide education and support to patients and their families regarding their care and rehabilitation process
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and research projects
- Potential program directorship role for the right candidate
- Medical degree and Board certification in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Active medical license
- Experience in inpatient PM&R care
- Knowledge of medical terminology and rehabilitation practices
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with interdisciplinary healthcare teams
- Interest in building an outpatient program if needed.