Location: Columbus, OH
Now is your chance to join a Forbes magazine top 100 hospital where career growth and opportunity await you.
They are committed to building healthcare teams whose care exceeds the expectations of their patients and community and are looking for quality talent who share the same values.
They’re nestled in a beautiful rural setting but close enough to the big city to enjoy that too!
If that sounds like the change you are looking for, please read on…
What they’re looking for:
• Bachelors of Science Degree in circulation technology or related degree. Completion of an accredited perfusion program.
• Must be certified or eligible to be. Not accepting new grads at this time.
Hours and compensation potential:
• The position is full-time.
• The range is between for $150K-$208K depending on experience.
• Full benefits package and sign-on/relocation.
What you’ll be doing:
• The perfusionist’s principle role is to assemble and operate a collection of life support services, collectively known as the “heart lung machine”, which supports the patients life during open heart surgery.
Perfusionists also operate a variety of other life support and assist devices that deal with circulation
• Position reports to Director whom is well respected. Great team to work with and looking for someone that is a team player.
• The do about approximately 200 cases a year, including TAVR, CABG, Valves, Aortic surgery, etc.
Responsibilities include all cardiac surgery perfusion duties such as cell saver, IABP, ISTAT, HMS, and very occasional VAD placement.