The HR/Payroll Manager will be responsible for payroll facilitation, hiring and interviewing staff, benefits administration, and performing general HR duties. This is a contract position that has the opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Responsible for facilitating the payroll process with external vendor and overseeing the benefits administration process.
- Respond to and resolve payroll issues.
- Run payroll reports.
- Assist with recruiting: conduct interviews for open positions and interact with hiring managers.
- Run background checks and employment eligibility verifications.
- Implement new hire onboarding and orientations.
- Responsible for contributing and managing the process of employee evaluations and disciplinary actions
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations to maintain compliance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of payroll and HR generalist experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred
- Experience with ADP or similar payroll software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and HR-related software.