Challenging career opportunity for an experienced PACKAGING MANAGER to join our fast-paced,
107-year-old family-owned company committed to growth and continuous improvement. You will manage packaging operations in an automated dry pasta manufacturing plant to achieve goals for
quality, safety and productivity.
- B.S. degree in Manufacturing, Quality, Engineering or related area with a minimum of 5
years food manufacturing and leadership experience in a high speed packaging
environment or a minimum of 9 years’ experience.
- Prior experience with major quality audits and development of work practices that are BRC
- demonstrated track record of success in leading a department of 100+ personnel and achieving results.
- Take ownership of quality control, productivity, work-flow, packaging and process
improvement in retail packaging area.
- Promote a culture of high performance and accountability in employee and product
- Staff management including hiring, training, scheduling, employee
relations, mentoring, performance reviews and disciplinary functions.
- Provide leadership for assessing and enhancing plant capabilities, including capacity
management and support for new product initiatives.
We offer a competitive package including PTO/vacation, paid holidays, 401(k),
health, dental, vision, life insurance and Short and Long-term Disability insurance.