Outside Territory Sales
Our growing client in the construction technology space brings together over 500 years of experience in the construction and surveying industries. They are revolutionizing these industries by providing construction technology, customized training, data solutions, installation, service and technical support to customers. GPS, lasers, optics, management technologies, wireless communication, and application specific software link the design, positioning, and construction processes like never before.
We are looking for a high energy, ambitious Outside Sales Representative to aggressively pursue technology solutions to cover the following territories:
- New Orleans OR Hammond, LA
- Lafayette, LA
- Monroe, LA
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university required
- Must be disciplined and focused to effectively cover and grow territory
- Must be sales-driven and experienced with consultative selling techniques (experience in other industries will absolutely be considered)
- Must be able to travel for extended periods of time with-in territory (this includes extensive time going to prospect and client sites within the assigned city/territory.
Not required, but nice to have:
- Experience in the construction or surveying industry OR 2+ years in outside sales
- Experience working for a heavy equipment manufacturer or national rental chain
- Knowledge of equipment and basic mechanics
- Well-developed communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of MS Word & Excel
- Ability to create and deliver PowerPoint presentations
- Comfortable with all levels of management as well as field personnel
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
- Health Insurance (includes Vision Discount)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan
Competitive compensation + commission, benefits, great products and work culture, performance incentives, car allowance, fuel card, and laptop provided.
Company has been recognized with awards for being a “fast growing company” and “best places to work” in the area.
Pre-Employment drug screens and proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for all positions offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V