We have been engaged to find an Outside Sales Manager to identify and gain new customers, and grow business and relationships with existing customers, in the Baltimore, MD market.
We are seeking business development professionals with proven success prospecting, cold calling, and closing business? If you enjoy selling a customized, creative solution and working in a commission-driven position with endless upside this is the position for you.
Don’t wait, apply today!
Outside Sales Manager overview:
- Drive value-added revenue within an assigned territory
- Conduct prospecting calls and meetings with potential new customers identified through means such as leads delivered through Salesforce.com, referrals, local media, etc.
- Collaborate with branch and sales management to increase overall market share in a designated territory through creating and executing a strong territory plan
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the Inside Sales Representative within your assigned territory
- Grow sales of value-added products in addition to other potential new initiatives.
- Account Management: expand relationships and revenue generated from existing customers, including Strategic Accounts.
- Enhance the overall customer service experience
- Optimize/Negotiate rates and grow revenue by leveraging the full product line of best-in-class products and services
- Responsible for all facets of customer account management aiming to increase yearly revenue for each new and existing customer in a designated territory
- Utilize Salesforce CRM system to track performance and manage customers
Legally authorized to work in the US, not able to sponsor at this time.
Outside Sales Manager qualifications include:
- 3+ years of B2B sales and account management experience
- AS or BS degree is business, marketing or related field is preferred
- Using a consultative, solution selling approach
- Direct experience in construction materials, auto-leasing, logistics, transportation or other construction-related industries
- The ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time-sensitive, collaborative environment
- Experience and success in a highly goal-oriented setting
- Contract negations and closing new deals
- Competent to prepare and present professional presentations and proposals
- Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, entrepreneurial, time-sensitive, collaborative environment
- A positive can-do, will-do attitude with a winning mindset
- Ability to thrive in a high-volume, transactional ecosystem
- Experience selling to regional businesses
- Ideal if experienced with Salesforce or other CRM tools, social media marketing and networkin
Industry: Business Development, Sales, Cold Calling, Call Center, Milwaukee
Job Code: j-1784