Job Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and a $100,000 commencement bonus in addition to medical education debt assistance up to $150,000. There is also a production incentive bonus, a CME allowance, relocation assistance, and visa support available.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Orthopedic Surgeon to join an established group in Las Cruces, NM. This is a full-time position with anticipated call of 1:7.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions
– Perform surgeries and procedures
– Guide patient care plans and recovery
– Supervise and mentor medical staff
– Participate in research and academic activities
– Follow established policies and procedures
– Board certified/board eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
– Licensure to practice medicine in the state of New Mexico
– At least three years of experience in Orthopedic Surgery
– Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Experience and Skills:
– Comprehensive knowledge of orthopedic surgery
– Proficiency in surgical techniques and procedures
– Ability to interpret and analyze medical data
– Effective time management and multitasking skills
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Why Join Us: As an orthopedic surgeon, you will have the opportunity to provide quality care to patients while working in an established practice. You will have access to a range of resources and support to enhance your career advancement. Furthermore, you will be able to take advantage of a generous compensation package and a range of professional development opportunities.