Job Title: Orthopedic Surgeon
Location: Durant, Oklahoma
Salary: This position offers a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, retirement savings plans, and other benefits.
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced orthopedic surgeon to join our team in Durant, Oklahoma. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing top-notch medical care to a wide range of patients, while also being a team player and working cooperatively with other medical professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform pre-operative and post-operative care for orthopedic patients
• Examine, diagnose, and treat a variety of musculoskeletal conditions
• Utilize advanced surgical techniques to repair fractures, joint replacements, and other orthopedic procedures
• Provide patient education and guidance on preventative healthcare
• Prescribe medications and therapies as needed
• Collaborate with other medical professionals to develop treatment plans
• MD/DO degree from an accredited medical school
• Licensed as an Orthopedic Surgeon in the state of Oklahoma
• Board certification in orthopedic surgery
• Demonstrated knowledge in the latest techniques and technologies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Experience and Skills:
• Previous experience in orthopedic surgery
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Excellent clinical and technical skills
• Proficiency in EMR systems
Why Join Us: We offer an excellent work environment and a supportive team of medical professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality of patient care. We provide our staff with a competitive salary and benefits package, including relocation assistance, medical education debt repayment, call coverage of 1:3, and a commencement bonus. We are an accredited chest pain center and a primary stroke center, so you can be confident that you are joining an organization committed to providing the best care.