THE HIRING COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in the building products industry, whose creations are on some of the world’s most significant structures – including the world’s tallest tower and the Oculus at the World Trade Center Transit Hub in New York City. They have 2,000 employees in 30 global locations that are excited for where the company is going next. Provided is incredible room for growth, competitive salary, bonus, benefits and much more. The company is located near Clinton, NJ and relocation assistance is provided for highly-qualified professionals.
If you’re interested in solving challenges in an inspiring atmosphere by collaborating with customers and colleagues, this is the right company for you.
We are looking for an Oracle SCM Functional Specialist with experience on Oracle Fusion Cloud. This position is responsible for:
· Identifying business requirements and map them to the Oracle ERP Cloud functionality.
· Leading the implementation of Oracle Fusion Cloud SCM modules, especially Order Management, across all Company business units.
· Interacting with the project team members responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Gather and document business requirements, lead fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, end user training.
· Conduct solution design workshops
· Develop business process designs, perform functional configuration and perform unit testing
· Develop conversion and system implementation plans.
· Identify functionality gaps and provide solutions for them
· Write function design documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions
· Support business users with the execution of test scripts
· Effectively communicate and drive project deliverables
· Provide status and issue reports to the project manager/key stakeholders on a regular basis
· Consistently produces clear and concise status reports
· To work in collaboration with oracle support for resolving critical bugs
· To work independently on projects and production support with minimum supervision
· Working with solution architects and technical SMEs to translate project requirements into solution designs, project estimates, and activity plans.
· To assist in implementation of SCM solution across CS business units.
· Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in Information Technology, management, economics, or accounting and finance
· Minimum 4 to 8 years’ experience in IT Field and 3+ years’ experience as Oracle SCM Cloud Functional consultant. Oracle Cloud ERP Certification is preferred
· Knowledge of ERP including Financials, Manufacturing, Planning, Order Processing and Supply Chain,
· Must have participated in at least three end-to-end implementations of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 AND one end-to-end implementation experience on Oracle Fusion Cloud (Order Management)
· Functional knowledge of additional Oracle Fusion modules is preferred
· Familiarity with the Quote to Order, Plan to Make and Procure to Pay processes.
· Experience with Master Data Management (MDM) preferred Demonstrated abilities in preparing functional and technical designs
· Experience with the design and implementation of application Interfaces preferred
· Ability to lead and motivate others
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Capability to understand and analyze business processes requirements to formulate technical solutions, manage project scope and expectations
· Strong verbal, written, and technical communication
· Willing to travel up to 25% when it is safe (Covid)
· Local to Clinton, NJ or willing to relocate with financial assistance from Company
· Eligibility to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship (US Citizen / GC Holder only)