With approximately 20,000 employees worldwide and annual sales of $3B+, our client is a publicly traded, global manufacturing leader, creating a better tomorrow while serving customers throughout the world. This 50+ year old, public company is headquartered in eastern WI, about 30 min north of Milwaukee. The company listens to employees and customers, contributes to the community & cares about the environment! Benefits start on the first day of employment!
Intelligent, creative, and determined people have made them who they are today. They recognize that hiring and developing talent is a key element in their continued growth. If you are looking for a business environment where people treat each other with mutual respect and dignity and each employee can make a difference, THIS IS the company for you.
They are seeking a highly motivated, innovative IT ERP Order to Cash Lead (Order Management) who will liaise with business users to gather and analyze requirements, design, and deliver technical solutions to address the needs of stakeholders and issues related to Oracle EBS system functionality for Order Management, Pricing, Configurator, and EDI subject areas. This is a remote role!
· Coordinate among onsite and offshore members of Oracle EBS technical developers to design, build, unit test and support solutions that are on-time, first-time-right and within budget.
· Document system specifications (SSDs – high level) (MD50s), detailed design (DDDs) (MD70s), Unit Test Plan, Deployment Notes (MD120s), etc. using Oracle AIM (Application Implementation Methodology).
· Design, develop, test, and deploy Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions (including workflows) to enhance existing ERP applications or integrate it with other applications.
· Develop, implement and co-ordinate project plan, provide timely updates, monitor critical path items, and provide urgency and guidance to successful task completion leading to overall project completion.
· Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving productive discussions that surface conflicts of interest and that lead to clear decisions and paths forward.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of project scope and hold customers and internal team accountable to avoid
· Serve as the liaison between the internal team and customers, effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
· Collaborate with team members and customers to gather requirements, define project scope, and ensure timely, high-quality completion of work. Participate in daily huddles to monitor progress, address roadblocks, and celebrate successes.
· Follow IT standards and prioritization process.
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Will consider equivalent related experience.
· Minimum 8 Years of experience as a functional lead working with Oracle Order Management (OM) and Oracle Advanced Pricing (QP)
o 2-3 years of experience with Oracle Configurator (CZ) , Oracle CPQ or any leading CPQ products. Implementation experience is a plus.
o Oracle BI experience is a plus.
· Minimum 8+ Years of experience in business requirement gathering, gap analysis, impact assessment.
· Experience providing requirements direction and/or agency guidance to support business objectives
· Experience working across numerous teams or within a matrixed organization
· Successful candidates will be ambitious self-starters with a passion for large-scale business transformation.
· Proven communication skills, broad business experience, specific background in digital initiatives, and tenacity to develop ideas independently will be central to this person’s success.
· Ability to assume ownership in an atmosphere of ambiguity, act on own initiative, and be proactive.
· Located within the USA.