Our client, located near Montgomeryville, PA is a family owned, globally leading developer and manufacturer of the most diverse product line in their niche industry. They have a team of awesome people who leave their egos at home and work well together as a team. In this business casual environment, you will receive a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, 401k with a strong match, choice of benefits packages to suit your needs and several other perks. You will also enjoy unmatched company stability, a true open door, friendly environment, the ability to “own” your role and fun company events that bring everyone together.
As an Oracle Apps Developer you will ensure software applications and programs are designed, developed and tested to meet the needs of the Company. You will serve as a primary contact for IS Leads and secondary contact for Business Users. Along with your corresponding IS Lead(s), you will support existing systems, analyze business processes, design and develop new technical solutions to implement the new business process.
WHAT YOU WILL DO – Responsibilities are “global” – encompassing all Company US and International manufacturing plants
- Provide technical support for implementation of new software “releases” and ensure existing functionality is not compromised by making sure existing custom applications are compatible with the new release
- Provide technical support to all standard and custom applications currently in place
- Support business process improvement by designing, developing, testing and implementing improvements in Oracle’s E-Business Suite
- Ensure that business objectives and functional specifications of projects are met
- Prepare detailed technical specifications based on business requirement and functional specifications and solicit technical and functional approval of same for subsequent development and testing
- Work closely with IS Leads and both internal and contract Technical Developers related to software development and application implementation projects
- Ensure the quality of implementation by detailed impact analysis through close coordination with Technical Developers, thorough unit testing of various scenarios and adequate support to IS Leads and Business Leads during system testing
- Confer with business and development project team members to resolve issues and/or provide technical advice in a timely fashion
- Work with DBA and project team on software patch and release planning
- Regularly report project status
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (significant technical development experience in lieu of degree). Formal training in systems design and/or data modeling a plus.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT with at least 5 years of experience developing, customizing, implementing and supporting Oracle EBS apps. Experience working for Process Manufacturing or Discrete Manufacturing companies is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Oracle programming languages SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle OA Framework and XML Publisher Reports
- Must be familiar with software development life cycle
- Experienced in designing applications and writing codes based on functional requirements
- Good understanding of Process Manufacturing Business flow is a plus
- Experience in Salesforce and/or Business Intelligence is a plus
- Ability to learn new tools and technology stacks through internal and/or external training
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong relationships with internal customers required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools required
- Local to southeastern, PA preferred. Company will provide relocation assistance to a strong candidate.
- Authorization to work in the USA without any form of sponsorship.