Job Title: Ophthalmologist
Location: Corsicana, Texas
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a commencement bonus, relocation costs, marketing and CME expenses, and a stipend for graduating residents. In addition, we are offering medical education loan repayment assistance.
Job Summary: We are seeking an experienced Ophthalmologist to join our team and provide quality care to patients in the Corsicana area. This position is open to both new graduates and experienced candidates, and the physician will be given the opportunity to work in both an inpatient and outpatient setting with a 1:2 call. Our current ophthalmologist is more than willing to mentor the incoming physician, with over 20 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Examine, diagnose and treat eye diseases
– Provide comprehensive ophthalmic care to patients
– Interpret laboratory tests and diagnostic images
– Prescribe medications, vision aids and other treatments
– Manage pre and postoperative care
– Provide patient education
– Keep accurate patient records
– Licensed to practice in Texas
– Completion of an accredited Ophthalmology residency
– Board certified or eligible
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
– Compassionate and patient-focused
Experience and Skills:
– Experience with electronic health records (EHR)
– Experience with surgical procedures
– Solid understanding of medical ethics and legal regulations
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
Why Join Us: Our team is committed to delivering quality care in a respectful and supportive environment. We strive to create a collaborative and enjoyable atmosphere for our physicians, allowing them to focus on providing the best patient care possible. We are dedicated to helping our physicians reach their professional and personal goals and are proud to be part of a vibrant and growing medical community.