Transportation Operations Manager:
The job holder reports to the GA Department Manager. You will be based at my client’s office in Hall County. There will be days you will to go to their Key Account customers site in Gainesville or Talmo. Both locations are about equal mileage from Burford.
- Overseeing day to day operation which included track and tracing; timely load coverage; customer care, delivery, billing, internal and external report and settlement.
- Achieving department budget for both sales and Net Revenue.
- Visit & meet customers and vendors when required.
- By overseeing all staff activities, you will stabilize your daily/monthly operation.
- Generate daily/weekly/month reports for internal & external purposes.
- · 5-10 years+ in FTL domestic logistics distribution & Transportation experience.
- · Domestic trucking with FTL & asset management knowledge.
- · Have freight brokerage knowledge or experience.
- · Having reverse logistics experience, a plus.
- · Familiar with all DOT reporting requirements.
- · Knowledgeable of truck maintenance
- · Experienced in managing operations staff & with dealing directly with company drivers.
- · FTL Focus – well versed across numerous industries.
- · Possess ability to negotiate with vendors & customers.
Pay / Benefits:
- · $65K – $70K salary
- · Bonus
- · Great family benefits (Medical, Dental, Eye)
- · 401k with matching funds
- · PTO / Holidays