Operations Demand Planner
*Food Manufacturing experience Strongly Preferred
Drive all demand planning activities, including monthly S&OP, and maintaining of monthly Operations Forecast files. Collaborate with Sales in estimating future product demand for both existing and new business opportunities, translating into an Operations Forecast to drive Supply Chain activities. This highly collaborative individual will act as a liaison between the operations teams and the business teams to ensure the effective use of company resources and the timely execution of priorities across the Supply Chain, to drive optimal production capacity planning and material flow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns
• Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities
• Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy
• Successfully communicate forecast and inventory estimations to management
• Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies
• Establish and maintain monthly forecasts to drive MRP and production planning
• Key contributor to monthly S&OP activities
• Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
• Coordinate demand for New Product Introductions and LTO’s and integrate into overall demand picture
• Commitment to safety begins with management. Managers and frontline supervisors are accountable for
creating and maintaining a culture of Safety and assuring a safe work environment.
• Other projects/duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
B.S. degree, in Engineering, Business, or Finance required. 3-5 years minimum experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, and/or other Supply Chain Functions. Experience in multiple Supply Chain disciplines (Manufacturing, Logistics, Procurement, R&D, Quality, etc.) strongly preferred.