Seeking an organized, professional, self-motivated, and experienced Office Manager to supervise and run a busy Internal Medicine practice. Candidate must possess excellent phone, computer, and communications skills as well as compassion toward patients, professionalism, time management and a strong work ethic.
Must be able to perform management and administrative duties, which are, but not limited to:
● Hiring, onboarding, and managing all administrative staff
● Medical billing and claims
● Fiscal management
● Scheduling meetings for providers and ancillary staff
● Liaise with doctors and nurses to identify potential office dysfunctions
● Managing and distributing staff schedules
● Managing provider clinic schedules
● Managing payroll and PTO for all employees
● Covering for front desk staff during staff shortages
● Bachelor’s degree or higher
● At least 3 years of experience in healthcare/medical setting. At least 2 years of
experience in a management role.
● Comprehensive knowledge in CPT-4, HCPCS, and ICD-10 billing guidelines
● Excellent customer service, and verbal and written communication skills
● Must be able to accommodate changing needs of the practice. Ability to work
well under pressure with minimal supervision.
● Proven flexibility and willingness to set and manage a variety of tasks.
● Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality; able to maintain
confidentiality under HIPAA standards.
● Proven ability to create, lead and maintain a positive work environment
● Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Power point)
● Energetic, positive, and proactive!