- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents’ goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed re-certifications, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
About the area: Utica is a city in the Mohawk Valley and the county seat of Oneida County, New York. A unique city with sprawling parks and playgrounds, and convenient shopping. Available housing includes everything from wonderful old 19th century Victorians, to condominiums, to the house of your choice in a variety of new developments. Oneida and neighboring communities offer excellent school systems with records of academic excellence and student success. The city also boasts a progressive library, and many other easily accessible services. Oneida is equidistant between Syracuse to its west and Utica to its east, with beautiful Oneida Lake just 5 miles north. Finger Lakes wine country and the majestic Adirondack mountains are easy day trips, with Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Philadelphia and New York City all within a 5-hour drive. Syracuse University sports are a major source of regional pride and excitement and two world class shopping and entertainment destination – Turning Stone Casino and Destiny USA – are just minutes away.