- Evaluate and develop a treatment plan for residents based on medical diagnosis
- Implement treatment plans that will improve residents’ goals toward their functional independence
- Assess and document the progress of the Residents in detailed re-certifications, progress reports and daily notes.
- Maintains Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident & Dept. records.
- Assume the responsibility clinically supervising occupational therapy assistants
- Participate in care plan meeting and documentation
- Plan, develop and organize OT related reports, data tracking as directed by Rehab Director
- Assist in departmental projects as needed
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
- Current New York State OT License
- Experience is a plus
About the area: Poughkeepsie is a city in the state of New York. It is the county seat of Dutchess County. Poughkeepsie is in the Hudson River Valley region, midway between the core of the New York metropolitan area and the state capital of Albany. It is a short drive to many colleges and universities with beautiful recreational activities nearby.