- Location: Estherville, IA
- PTO on Day 1 of your employment.
- Options available for free health insurance
- Student Loan Repayment: This position may be eligible for Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) that will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Gain hands-on experience in care working alongside nurses and other professionals who are passionate about creating a positive impact.
Responsible fin the daily coordination and delivery of occupational therapy services and implementing specific treatment programs for indusial patients and patient groups according to the principals of occupational therapy and established objectives of the department.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate from an Occupational Therapy program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) preferred.
Certification, Licensure, Registration:
- Licensed in the State as an Occupational Therapist required.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and the employee is insurable by the Health automobile insurance carrier.
About the area: Estherville is a city in Emmet County, Iowa. Estherville welcomes you to explore the city’s many wonderful amenities including an abundance of parks, numerous recreational activities, a beautifully restored Carnegie Library, excellent educational system and quality medical facilities. See for yourself why your impact can be great, but life is sublimely simple.