Work when you want! Join our growing Home Health Agency! Looking for experienced occupational therapists.
Occupational therapy assistants typically do the following: Help patients do therapeutic activities, such as stretches and other exercises. Lead children who have developmental disabilities in play activities that promote coordination and socialization. Encourage patients to complete activities and tasks.
Your duties will include:
- Treat patients by using therapeutic and self-care activities designed to improve function under the direction of the occupational therapist (OTR)
- Monitor a patient’s activities to make sure they are performing them correctly and to offer encouragement
- Contribute to meetings and case conferences to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care plans for patients
- Document patient’s weekly progress in appropriate records
- Graduate degree – either a master’s degree or a clinical doc
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adaptability and welcome change
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Great personalities and people skills