Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including a guaranteed salary plus work RVU, generous paid time off, and student loan assistance up to $100,000. In addition, there is potential for bonus incentives and relocation allowances.
Job Summary: We are looking for an Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) to join our team in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. This position is employed and offers a collegial work environment with a 412 bed facility. There is potential for call 1:6 and the facility serves as a robotics training site with two DaVinci robots available.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide obstetric and gynecological care to patients
– Perform surgeries and procedures as needed
– Utilize advanced technologies such as robotics
– Collaborate with healthcare providers to ensure optimal patient outcomes
– Comply with all applicable regulations
– Work within a team environment
– Licensed medical doctor with D.O. or M.D.
– Board certification in obstetrics and gynecology
– Ability to work collaboratively with a team
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience and Skills:
– At least 3 years of experience in obstetrics and gynecology
– Knowledge of medical terminology, principles, and procedures
– Proficiency with advanced medical technologies
– Ability to interpret and apply relevant legal regulations
Why Join Us: Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients. We offer a collegial work environment with the potential for call and a chance to work with advanced technologies. We provide a competitive compensation and benefit package to ensure our employees have the resources they need to be successful.