Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Vidalia, GA
Salary: This position offers a competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) to provide comprehensive gynecological and obstetric care to our patients. The ideal candidate should demonstrate a high level of expertise in women’s health, be comfortable with office procedures such as ultrasounds and other standard office procedures, and be capable of collaborating with a team of NPs and in-house midwives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide thorough, patient-centered OBGYN care
• Diagnose, treat, and manage gynecological and obstetric conditions
• Provide counseling and education to patients on health and wellness
• Conduct regular office procedures such as ultrasounds
• Collaborate with a team of NPs and in-house midwives
• Board Certified/Board Eligible in Obstetrics and Gynecology
• Licensed physician in the state of Georgia
• Proven experience in OBGYN
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism
Experience and Skills:
• Knowledge of the most current medical practices and procedures
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
• Demonstrated history of providing quality patient care
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task
Why Join Us: We offer an exciting opportunity to join our team and build a busy practice while stepping into an existing patient base. Our practice is committed to providing quality patient care and offers a supportive team environment. We also offer competitive salary and benefits.