Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: We offer a highly competitive salary with an attractive bonus structure, as well as relocation assistance and a commencement bonus. We provide medical loan repayment and malpractice insurance coverage, as well as an impressive health benefits package and 401K. We also offer potential retention and quality bonus opportunities, an annual CME allowance, and referral bonuses.
Job Summary: We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced OBGYN to join our multispecialty group in Tucson, AZ. You will be employed by the hospital and will be working in our Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBG) department. You will be responsible for providing high quality care for women during all stages of life, and will be expected to work with a high patient volume. You will also be part of our laborist program, covering 12-hour night shifts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide high quality obstetric and gynecological care to patients
– Manage a high patient volume
– Participate in the laborist program
– Work with other physicians, medical assistants, and support staff
– Use marketing and outreach support to help build your practice
– Board-certified or board-eligible
– Possess excellent patient care and communication skills
– Demonstrate sound clinical judgment and decision-making skills
– Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals
– New grads are welcome to apply
Experience and Skills:
– Experience working in obstetrics and gynecology
– Knowledge of laborist program
– Familiarity with medical regulations and guidelines
– Ability to work independently and take initiative
– Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Why Join Us: Our hospital-employed opportunity is an excellent way to join a large and very busy multispecialty group. We strive to provide our physicians with the support they need to succeed, which includes office space adjacent to the hospital and medical assistant support that grows with patient volume. This is an amazing opportunity to provide high quality care to patients while staying up to date on the latest medical advances and enjoying a highly competitive salary.