Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Spring Hill, Florida
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary and WRVU incentive model, as well as a commencement bonus, assistance with medical education debt, CME expenses, and relocation assistance.
Job Summary: We are seeking a board certified or board eligible Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) to join our practice in Springhill, Florida. As an OBGYN, you would be responsible for providing care to women, including diagnosing and treating gynecological disorders, providing prenatal care, performing routine examinations, and performing surgeries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care.
– Diagnose and treat gynecological disorders.
– Provide prenatal care, routine examinations, and postpartum care.
– Perform surgeries, including cesarean sections and hysterectomies.
– Monitor patient health and progress.
– Maintain records, including patient histories and test results.
– Prescribe medications and treatments.
– Educate patients and families on health and wellness.
– ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required.
– Experience in obstetrics and gynecology.
– Ability to make accurate diagnoses.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Proficiency in computer systems and medical software.
– Dedication to providing the highest quality of care.
Experience and Skills:
– Knowledge of best practices in obstetrics and gynecology.
– Ability to stay current with developments in the field.
– Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
– Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to handle stressful situations.
Why Join Us: Our obstetric and gynecologic practice offers a great opportunity to join a team of experienced healthcare professionals dedicated to providing quality care to our patients. We offer state of the art technology, including a DaVinci Xi Robotics system and 24/7 anesthesia coverage. We also have a Level I NICU and dedicated C-section room. We are averaging 2-3 deliveries per day and anticipate an ER call of 1:3. Join our team and help us provide exceptional care to our community.