Job Title: Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN)
Location: Lufkin, TX
Salary: We are offering a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, a 100K commencement bonus, potential medical education debt assistance, relocation allowance, and marketing and CME allowances.
Job Summary: We are seeking an Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN) to join our team in Lufkin, TX. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert with a critical mindset who can anticipate and address any potential issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care for women of all ages
• Manage high-risk pregnancies and perform in-office gynecologic procedures
• Interpret lab and imaging results to facilitate diagnosis and treatment
• Serve as the primary point of contact for OBGYN patients
• Coordinate with other healthcare professionals to optimize patient care
• Must have an MD/DO degree and be eligible to obtain a Texas medical license
• Must have completed an accredited OBGYN residency program
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Must be able to work collaboratively with a wide variety of healthcare professionals
Experience and Skills:
• Experience with high-risk pregnancies, in-office gynecologic procedures, and managing a variety of OBGYN conditions
• Knowledge of the latest OBGYN treatments and technologies
• Ability to effectively utilize EMR software
• Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
Why Join Us: This is a unique opportunity to join an established and highly skilled team of healthcare professionals in a state-of-the-art facility. Our facility is the only one in the area with a Level III NICU, and we have been awarded Perinatal Care Certification from The Joint Commission. We also offer a DaVinci robot and 24/7 anesthesia and neonatology coverage. New graduates and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.